Post Meeting Information and Directions
Contact Us Form.
VFW Post 12075
The Post currently meets at the Cypress Woods Retirement Center. We do not have a bar or banquet room thus we are not able to provide rental space. We can assist you in locating a Post that has these facilities for rent.
We are a non-smoking, non-drinking post because of our meeting location. During social functions away from the meeting place, there is no prohibition against smoking or drinking if you are of legal age. We prohibit all forms of illegal drug usage.
* The post meets the first Wednesday of the month unless you are otherwise notified.
* There is a social period before each meeting that starts at 6:30 p.m. (1830 Hours). This is optional. The actual meeting starts at 7:00 p.m. (1900 hours) and usually lasts for approximately one hour.
* The meetings are held at the Cypress Woods Retirement Home, 2755 Chestnut Ridge Drive, Kingwood. (See map, lower right hand corner of this page.
* Dress is casual. If you have a royal blue shirt, we prefer you wear it. Headgear must be removed during the meetings unless it is the official VFW hat.
There are three ways of contacting us:
1) Complete the form to you right. This form is sent directly to the Adjutant.
2) Telephone us at 281-446-5488. If no one answers, please leave a message. The Adjutant will return your call as soon as possible.
3) Personal visit. You can visit us at our meeting center prior to the commencement of the monthly meeting.
* You must have served in a designated combat zone, the service must have resulted in the award of one of the designated campaign ribbons.
* You must have received an honorable discharge or have been discharged under honorable conditions.
* You must complete the approved registration and be formally inducted into the post by the members during a post meeting.
* Upon joining the post/VFW, you give us permission to use your name and photographs in post, district, department and national publications without remuneration.
This information is repeated at the lower corner of this page and in other pages of the website.